Register now for our 2017 California Unencumbered Conference.
Thursday “Afternoon” June 29, 2017, 2 PM – 8 PM, at the Long Beach Marriott
You Just Have To Be There! 5 hours of CEUs are approved for CA PTs.
You don’t want to miss the dynamic & informative speakers that will inform you of the key legal, legislative and personal things being done to help keep access open and payment appropriate for your services.
This is your opportunity to learn how to best position your practice for success. You really can’t afford to miss it.
Location & Agenda
The meeting is being held at the Long Beach Marriott on Thursday June 29, 2017 from 2 pm to 8 pm. There will be a buffet dinner with good stuff and wonderful company.
- Welcome & Update on Payment Issues in California
- iPTCA vs One Call Medical/Align Networks Litigation Update
Paul Gaspar & Catherine Hanson
- ERISA Class Action Litigation Update
Jason Knott & Jessica Titler
- Strategies for Building an Industry Coalition
- Panel Discussion: Moderated by Jeff Fairley
Steve Cattolica, Jillian Hacker & Catherine Hanson
- Dinner Buffet – Good Stuff & Wonderful Company
- Administrative Simplification & the Marquette Study – Why They Matter To You
- Developing Your Strategy & Options for Contracting with Networks & Payers
Chuck Felder & Nancy Rothenberg
- Update & Discussion on iPTCA Plans & Working with Others
Paul Gaspar & Jeff Fairley
5 hours of CEUs are approved for CA PTs.
In addition to the awesome speakers & cutting edge information, you will receive a Buffet Dinner and you’ll be able to network with your colleagues.
- $175 for 1st person from an IPTCA Member Practice
- $100 for additional people from the same Practice
- $225 for Non-iPTCA Members
- $320 to attend and become an iPTCA Member